In a live entertainment venue, the real action is often behind the scenes. The stage and auditorium are just part of a complex environment that needs skillful planning.
Because it includes theatre practitioners, and users, operators and maintainers of live venues, our team knows how to create a complete working environment with the right technical facilities and accommodation. We can apply years of experience to guide your project to completion, whether it’s a new build or a refurbishment, and are able to advise on:
- Functional planning of public areas, stage and backstage spaces
- Planning audience circulation areas, bars, toilets and hospitality facilities
- Dressing room, wardrobe, laundry, workshop, scene dock and delivery access integration
- Options for the forestage, orchestra pit, sub-stage zones and fly tower
- Stage floor, stage house, technical equipment levels and stage engineering advice
- Structural loading, power and environmental strategies